Artipot Terms of Service for Authors
July 22, 2007
Welcome to Artipot. Artipot provides its service to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
Use of Service
By submitting your article(s) to Artipot, you agree that:
- You are the original author of each article you submit. If you hire a ghost writer to write your articles, you agree that you have exclusive rights to the articles, meaning only your name alone can be associated with the articles.
- Your article submission gives us unconditional rights to publish your article on our websites, RSS feeds and newsletters.
- Your article submission also gives us unconditional rights to reprint your article on other websites, newsletters and print publications. Publishers are required to abide by our Terms of Service for Publishers. However, you acknowledge that if a publisher violates your copyright, it is totally up to you to take legal action against them.
- There is no guarantee that your articles will be added to the Artipot Directory. Final determination on whether your articles are accepted is made in Artipot's sole discretion.
- Artipot reserves the right to remove your articles at any time for any reason.
- Artipot reserves the right to edit your articles so that they conform to our Editorial Guidelines. In addition, Artipot reserves the right to edit your category placement.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation for submitting your articles to Artipot. You further agree that publishers who reprint your articles are not required to pay you for their use of your articles.
- You may not include affiliate program links in your articles. You may, however, include links to your own website which has affiliate program links on it.
- Artipot may at any time translate your articles into other languages for publication in our other websites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box.
- Artipot reserves the right to display advertisements on pages with your articles.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Artipot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Changes to the Terms of Service
Artipot may make changes to the Terms of Service from time to time. Any changes to the Terms of Service will be posted on this page. Your continued use of this site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.