Editorial Guidelines for Article Submission
Authors from around the world are welcome to submit their articles to Artipot. However, all article must meet the following guidelines before they are considered for inclusion and publication in Artipot.
- Must be an original article written by you. If you submit an article on behalf of an author, you must be the sole person authorized to submit the article. No rebranded articles or articles taken from the public domain allowed. Articles written by a ghost writer are acceptable on condition that you have exclusive license to the articles, meaning only your name alone can be associated with the articles. The following types of articles are strictly prohibited:
- rewritten or spun content
- PLR (Private Label Rights) article
- Must be written in English and thoroughly spell checked and proofread. Articles with bad grammar and spelling error will be rejected.
- Must not be a press release, sales letter or advertisement. Articles written solely to advertise a product will not be published.
- Must not promote or contain any of the following information:
- pornography or adult material (including sex toys and escort services)
- fake or replica designer goods (including but not limited to designer handbags, shoes, clothing and sunglasses)
- illegal movie download or video streaming
- hate speech or violence
- any content deemed offensive or inappropriate by Artipot
- Article must be submitted under the appropriate category. Article submitted to an unrelated category will be rejected.
- You may not submit the same article to multiple categories or submit the same article multiple times with only minor changes to its content. Serious violators will be banned.
- All self-promotional links must be confined to the author signature. You can include up to 2 links.
- We do not allow affiliate program links of any kind. However, you can link to your website which contains affiliate program links.
- You may not use a URL shortener or URL redirection service to mask the actual URL of your links.
- You may not link to the following types of websites:
- adult-oriented websites
- under construction websites
- illegal websites (including websites promoting illegal movie downloads, hacking and cracking)
- websites deemed offensive or inappropriate by Artipot