Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Artipot?
- How do I submit my article?
- Does it cost anything to submit my articles?
- Are there any limits on the number of articles that I can submit?
- Do I get paid for submitting my articles?
- How long does it take to have my articles approved?
- What HTML tags can I use in my articles?
- Can I submit an article to multiple categories so that it gets multiple listings?
- How do I add a photo to my author profile?
- Does Artipot support Google authorship markup?
- Can I republish an article that I find on Artipot?
What is Artipot?
Artipot is a free article directory where authors can submit their articles for free publication and syndication. Webmasters can find articles and content that they can republish for free on their websites and newsletters.
How do I submit my article?
Before you can submit your article, you need to sign up an account with us. It's totally free. Once you have signed up, you can log in to your account and start submitting your articles.
Does it cost anything to submit my articles?
No, article submissions are free of charge.
Are there any limits on the number of articles that I can submit?
No, there are no limits as long as your articles comply with our editorial guidelines.
Do I get paid for submitting my articles?
No, you will not be paid for submitting your articles. However, you get many benefits including but not limited to the following:
- free exposure for your articles
- free traffic to your websites
- free backlinks to your websites
How long does it take to have my articles approved?
Your articles will be reviewed within 48 hours. If the articles meet our editorial guidelines, they will be approved and you will receive an email notification. However, on days when we get a large amount of submissions, it might take up to one week for your articles to be reviewed.
What HTML tags can I use in my articles?
You can use the following HTML tags:
<b>, <strong>, <i>, <em>, <u>, <br />, <pre>, <ol>, <ul>, <li>, <a href>
Can I submit an article to multiple categories so that it gets multiple listings?
No, each article can only be submitted once to one category only. Submitting the same article multiple times will result in rejection.
How do I add a photo to my author profile?
Log in to your account. Then select Author Profiles from the top navigation, then select an author profile to edit. In the Author Photo section, click Browse or Choose File (for Safari), then select a photo from your local drive. Click Edit Author to update your author profile.
If you wish to add a photo to an author profile that you do not have access to, please contact us for assistance.
Does Artipot support Google authorship markup?
Yes. To link your Artipot author profile and your Google+ profile together, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you already have a Google+ profile with a good, recognizable headshot as your profile photo.
- In your Artipot Author Center, click Author Profiles from the top menu. Select an author profile to edit. In the Social URLs section, enter your Google+ profile URL. Click Edit Author.
- Go to your Google+ profile and click Edit profile. Edit the Contributor to section on the right side of the page. Click Add custom link, and then enter your Artipot author profile URL. Click Save. To find your Artipot author profile URL, click Author Profiles from your Artipot Author Center. Click View on the desired author profile.
Can I republish an article that I find on Artipot?
Yes, you can republish an article as long as you comply with our terms of service for publishers.